Notifications use the notification bar to show a short preview of the email.
BlueMail allows you to control the notifications method per account using More (o o o) | Notifications | select the desired account | Instant Push Settings | Push or Fetch | choose one of the available options:
- Push – To get instant notifications.
- Push (No Preview) – To get instant notifications without a preview to reduce battery usage. This will hide the preview from both the notification and the Mail List.
- No Push – To disable push notifications, but still see the emails being updated when opening the app.
- Fetch – To get periodic notifications based on the interval that you’ve set in the Fetch Interval setting.
- Manual – You won’t get any notifications or emails until you manually refresh your Mail List.
If you choose the Fetch method, you can select the Fetch Interval – and choose how often you wish to check for new emails.
Please note that currently, only emails arriving in the Inbox will trigger a notification. Notifications for folders other than the Inbox is on our roadmap and may be released in the future.